Jaymiflann replied

295 weeks ago

The Six Days Seven Nights Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Big-screen favorite Harrison Ford stars in this adventure about a dream vacation that turns into a tropical nightmare! A gruff, rough-hewn cargo pilot living in the islands, Quinn Harris hates tourists . . . though he's not above making a fast buck from a sharp-tongued New Yorker, Robin Monroe, when she's desperate for a quick flight to Tahiti! But this already uneasy relationship suddenly takes a nosedive when his weather-beaten old plane is forced down in a storm! Now, stranded together on a deserted isle, Quinn and Robin quickly discover all the perils of paradise, as this mismatched pair finds themselves facing danger at every turn.
Robin Monroe, a New York magazine editor, and the gruff pilot Quinn Harris must put aside their mutual dislike if they are to survive after crash landing on a deserted South Seas island.
Why does everyone loathe this film so much? Seriously, it isn&#39;t that bad - it is funny, romantic and adventurous and has lots of cool twists. So it may be a little predictable in parts, but still it is enjoyable and funny.<br/><br/>Anne Heche is Robin Monroe, a news editor who has just won tickets for a get away with her new hubby. Everything is going fine until Robin&#39;s plane crashes and her only company is a gruffy old pilot played by Harrison Ford. The 2 people hate each other - but they will just have to get along because soon their lovely &#39;vacation&#39; is turning into mayhem!<br/><br/>Six Days Seven Nights isn&#39;t exactly a film I would add to my top 250 - but it is definitely worth a look.<br/><br/>My rating : 7 and a half/10.
This film is much too predictable and not very entertaining. The casting of Heche and Ford is great but the screenplay and direction let them down. I liked looking at the island photography, but this film is just plain empty.
When the danger subsides and the sparkless romance returns to the foreground, the vehicle comes sputtering back to earth with a thud, weighed down by the inertia of its leaden leading lady.

a5c7b9f00b
Final Justice movie free download in hindiA Gathering Storm full movie in hindi free download mp4Juda in hindi free downloadStar Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi movie free download hdtamil movie Peace No War free downloadthe A Cruiserweight Showdown downloadWedding Bells: Part 2 malayalam movie downloadThe Question full movie download in hindi hdReign of Fire torrentBattle of the Champions full movie hd 720p free download
Please log in to post a reply.